Complaints and Feedback
At Lizard, we value your feedback. You can submit a complaint, give a compliment, or suggest an opportunity for improvement.
Feedback may include:
- Compliments: These are things that you think we’re doing well or may be recognition of a person who has helped you. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things and provide feedback to staff.
- Opportunity for improvement: Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better can help us to improve our services and ensure they meet your needs and wants.
- Complaints: We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had with Lizard. A complaint can be about a person, a service or something you have experienced. We will respond to any complaints received within three working days.
You can read more about our Complaints, Feedback and Suggestions policy and procedure here.
In person or by phone
- You can visit or call the office and speak to the Senior Centre Clinician or Operations Manager.
- Complete the Nextt/Lizard feedback form
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Complete the Nextt/Lizard feedback form, which you can download here or you can request a copy
- We also have an accessible version for people who require additional supports with communication
If you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to an external contact.
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission:
A complaint can be made to the NDIS Commission by:
- Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Serviceand ask for 1800 035 544.
- Completing a complaint contact form.
Disability Gateway: www.disabilitygateway.gov.au
1300 362 072
Health and Community Services Complaints commissioner: Ph: 1800 232 007 or online https://www.hcscc.sa.gov.au/making-a-complaint/raise-a-complaint-with-hcscc/
Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships phone 1800 491 467 or online https://www.complaints.services.qld.gov.au/
NSW Ombudsmen: PH: 1800 451 524 or online http://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/
Disability Services Commissioner: Ph: 1800 677 342 or online https://www.odsc.vic.gov.au/making-a-complaint/how-to-make-a-complaint/